Friday, May 28, 2010

[FanMade Msgs] Hyun Joong, Young Saeng & Kyu Jong Message to HS Scandal Fansite 2nd Year Anniversary

Marvie, thanks for shoving this here and to ss501fighting.

Note from Lois [Heaps of thanks!] : The messages are MADE BY MEMBERS of HSScandal to celebrate their anniversary.

^^ I guess the person who translated mistakenly thought that it's a message from the three members of SS501.

Anyway, I still want to greet HSScandal for their 2nd year anniversary. Here's my short message to HSScandal, I know we've some Korean TS visiting here, I wish that there's a kind soul there that could extend my gratitude to this fanclub. ^_^

Happy 2nd Anniversary to HSScandal!


Thank you so much to everyone in HSScandal for sharing even with foreign fans many of your beautifully captured videos and photos. You give us so much joy with your sharing. With your sharing you let us know more about SS501 and make us love them as much as you do.


^^ New Page Layout of HS Scandal Fansite ^^



^^Hyun Joong, Young Saeng & Kyu Jong Message^^

Young Saeng first message:

Young Saeng : 2-year birthday !!!!
(This all means smile and sleep…keke)
Hyun Joong message:

Hyun Joong : Big congratulations to Pinkseu (Pink HS) two years!!! I wanna running together with Pinkseu (압으로도) ~^^

(under the article appear to have Young Saeng so also me tries to leave once …ㅋㅋㅋ)

Kyu Jong message:

Kyu Jong : these Pretty people ^^ I want to cheer for my hyung ~ hee ^^Do not worry ~

Young Saeng second message:

Young Saeng : Today I’m in… 2nd anniversary celebration
(In this tok room… keke and who is surprised.. keke)

Credit : hsscandal.com + (English Translation) ss501fighting blog

P.S. . Ahh, I wish someday [though I know that it's far fetch] that one of the members of SS501 will leave a message in my blog too. ^_^

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet..hyunsaeng couple themselves wrote them a congratulatory message!! haha.. so funny that kyu wrote a msg too..kyu, are u jealous?!! i like kyusaeng too! haha.. well..we all know kyu, he's such a sweetheart! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!!.. HyunSaeng <333
Sweet Kyu, what are you doing in there??..

Anonymous said...

Kyu wants some loving from HyunSaeng fans.

Anonymous said...

HyunSaengKyu!! Or should it be KyuHyunSaeng? Lol
They are so cute!

maryho2323 said...

you will never know liezle, they might have been visiting your blog without you knowing...and who is to know, they might one day thank you for sharing SS501 love with the International fans..

this HS club is only for Leader & Ys only?

bamboo said...

is this for real??? this is too cute to be true!!! i love <3 <3 <3

lois said...

Oh, Liezle.

This is is not real.
They just made it for fun to celebrate their anniversary.
All comments are from fans.
I think someone who doesn't know Korean well misunderstood their joke.
I'm sorry to say that.

Lois

liezle said...

Alright thank you Lois for letting us know about it.

Anonymous said...

Ah, It's for fun only, isn't it. I think if our guy know that, they would send some messages really, right?

HSSA66311 said...

To Liezle
I pray for u for someday our boy leave u a massege
Love U and Thank U so much for your kindness to share all about information of SS501

To HSSCANDAL
Love U and Thank U so much for your kindness to share all about information of HS
My friend and I are fans of this couple.They are my angel.I want to be your member and hope someday open website or blog about HS.
Promise we are hs and ss501 forever .

Leader @ Youngsaeng Saranghe!!
I wanna be with u my love.
I wanna love u forever.
Sarangheyo!!!

HSSA66311..... ^_^