Saturday, July 17, 2010

[Trans] Kyu Jong TOK Message [10.07.17]

Oh I'm so happy to see Kyu Jong dropped by TOK again early this morning. Thanks Marvie for shoving this. And heaps of thanks to Ode for the translation on her blog and to xiaochu for tweeting.

Looks like he also just had Lasik surgery.

Original in Hangul...


Embedded Translation of Kyu Jong's Tok

by xioachu of Quainte501.com


Transcript of Kyu Jong's TOK
Korean to English translation by Ode / http://ss501ode.blogspot.com

When rain falls and music plays, I...begin to think of you..^^
@ 3:30:26 AM

You've been fine right.. hahaha!! Because I just did Lasik, I was resting for a little bit!!!! ^^
@ 3:31:49 AM

uriah heep ... rain... The song I've been enjoying listening to these days.. Everyone go and listen to it !! ^^
@ 3:36:16 AM

It's a song that feels really great to listen to on a rainy day.. eum eum.. !!!
@ 3:37:23 AM

rain rain rain.. in my tears..Measuring carefully my years~~~
@ 3:38:42 AM

What I'm writing doesn't appear.. Aye seriously!! Heum heum!!
@ 3:42:04 AM

It,s raining outside But that,s not unusual
@ 3:43:03 AM

Wah indeed..
@ 3:43:11 AM

Amazing ........ All of you really know well !! Indeed !!!
@ 3:43:23 AM

Woke up from sleep.... The sound of rain was so loud..T Kept hearing thunder !! hh
@ 3:44:57 AM

But didn't everyone sleep? ^^
@ 3:46:46 AM

Aiyo go to sleep everyone~~
@ 3:47:53 AM

Besides dreaming of a nice dream, you should make your fantastic dream come true right, hh!!!!
@3:48:12 AM

Slept already Slept already Slept already Slept already Slept already Slept already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (question form)
@ 3:49:00 AM

Raining Raining..hehehe, pretties, sleep well o o o ^^ h
@ 3:49:52 AM

Wonderful song a a a a~~~ Really have to go, sleep well, hehe ^^
@ 3:51:51 AM

The Love !! The Smell !! The Sight!! hh. No idea, it's difficult, I keep taking in the difficult stuff only...... ?!!
@ 3:55:01 AM

bye bye ^^ Always thank you !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's already translation up in quainte.!! I'm not sure if it's exact but yeah, there's translation there..~~~ Thanks for updating us with the boy's news..~~~

Anonymous said...

LOVE KYU!!! Its been a long time since we last heard from him! hmm...seems like they all (except ys&jm) went for Lasik treatment huh? Good to know that they are using this short break to pamper themselves with good stuffs!

Thanks for translations :)

Me & My Kyutee said...

The love of my life.....Kyu Jongie
Miss him SSo much...Miss them SSo much....

Anonymous said...

Hahaha kyu sure often rambles!! I love sweet gentle kyuu!!
I'm dying to hear news about them!!
I hope they come out with the decision already??

Unknown said...

he did a lasik surgery too!!!congrat!

Anonymous said...

Kyu ah~ since this we don't see u wear glasses but it's good and comfortable for the time u work. please take care urself and rest a much. Miss U!!

ThanKYU for sharing :D