Saturday, July 10, 2010

Maknae tweeted! [w/ trans]

Oh, i'm so happy to see Maknae tweeted some 20 minutes ago.

Alright guys, if you CAN on August 1, attend Makanae's birthday party in Seoul. You may check for the details HERE again. Those who are already in Seoul, DO NOT miss this one.

Oh, I wish I can go.

***

HyungJunKim HyungJun87 8월 1일날 멋진모습으로 만나요 ^_^ 고마워요 내 동반자들 ..


Here's what Maknae's tweet in English means, thanks to Lois!

HyungJunKim HyungJun87
See you on 1st of Aug.^_^ Thank you, My companions.

3 comments:

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

well i'm sure its about the august fanmeeting for his birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I think so too.
I believe he was thanking those who were organising the event.

tetsu girl said...

ode quickly and kindly translated already! http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/2010/03/twitter-diary-ss501-hyung-juns-twitter.html
"See you on August 1st with the amazing me ^_^ Thank you my companions .."

also, gorgeous HJL pics from Tony Moly Malaysia! @_@
http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/2010/07/tony-moly-malaysia.html