Monday, July 12, 2010

[Photo] oh... bunnies @_@

I was just about to sleep when i saw bb's tweet. Thanks dear, now I'm fully awake.

This was lifted from t.sina.com/royalave. Park Jung Min with his friend Kim Gan Sa, Lapin [which Jung Min is holding and his favorite too] and another rabbit.


Lapin has grown bigger. I wonder when this was taken.

And here's latest entry on RoyalAve blog at t.sina.com. Lifted from the post of 지금갑 니다 on SS601.com.

Click image to enlarge and read what's written in English.


If that photo of Jung Min [image photo of blog] is displayed in Royal Avenue, I want to have my photo taken there too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lapin so cute but owner cuter :

Anonymous said...

What happened to your previous title, My, Oh My Jungmin is Handsome? I liked that title better ^^ and agreed wholeheartedly. Lapin is so cute but simply can't compare to the big boy holding him.

Summer A. said...

haha. seeing kim kamsa here feels so weird cos i just spoke to him when i went down to the shop today ^^

Summer A. said...

whoops. i mean *kim gan sa nim ^^s

liezle said...

Hi Summer A. He's quiet and kinda shy, yah? Glad thoughg that he can understand and speak little English.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous 6:12! Hee, bec i want to be a little naugty. ^_^ j/k anyway, we all know that he's handsome, yah?

thanks for dropping by.

liezle

Bee said...

I reckon~ mm he should raise a.. PONY, too!!! xPP heheheee~

Btw, I dont have work 2moro so it's my free time to check on our handsome boys ^^'' just wanna drop by n say "HI+SUP??" =) miss ya~ Liezle<33