Saturday, August 28, 2010

[Vid] Cut from Persona in Seoul Encore DVD - emotional talk

Thanks to iamtu for posting this on the sidebar and to SSlovechau for uploading on YT. This clip came from SS501 Persona Encore DVD.

I was there ! I was there! This was the 2nd night of Persona in Seoul Encore concert. Ahh, seeing this vid brings back a lot of memories. And this particular segment made all of us in the venue cry.

After the video that fans made for SS501 with 'Wings of the World' as the BGM we felt already that there's something going to happen in this segment. When Hyun Joong started to talk and he said “This is a long yet brief moment” he suddenly began to cry. This is due to his gratefulness towards his fans as well as all the recollection of moments during the Asia Tour where they’ve spent with their fans. He also said, unable to stop crying, “I will definitely remember fan’s love and support.” The other members then started crying. But Kyu Jong even before Hyun Joong started crying was already crying. He was the very first member to cry. At the end of Hyun Joong's talk he said that “We will try to be the model idol to become the Hallyu legacy. Please support us lots.”

As you noticed Jung Min didn't cry and he bragged about it. But fans were telling him to cry that's why he made the fake cry.

While singing 'Green Peas', Maknae was unable to sing some of his parts because he became emotional so he let the fans do the singing instead.




Encore happened in February and there were already many speculations about disbanding which on the night of the concert SS501 assured fans that they will remain together until they grow old. They also keep on telling the fans to wait for their comeback. They kept their promise when they came back for 'Destination'. Despite the short promo they still did keep their promise.

After 'Destination' they told us fans to believe in them and they will make their next full Korean album. They keep on assuring us that there is no disbandment. Will they keep their promise again? I believe them. I've faith in them. I'll be waiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them soooooo much. Wish they will be together soon. But I support their Individual activities.Love them.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they will release the first encore night on DVD

Jenna said...

I will also wait for them. I always believe in them. I never have doubted their words. I was often told that I have a gift of discernment and sometimes can tell the future which is very scary sometimes even for myself. When Leader went to KeyEast, I did not feel any concern but was peaceful because I know that even though they will part from DSP they will continue on as SS501. I felt the sincerity of the members during their last fanmeeting. So I never doubted them. We will just wait for their next comeback which will be in a year from now in 2011. It will a blast and for now let us just support them for their individual activities.

Anonymous said...

will there be any subs for this?

hani said...

since from beginning... I believe and I know tht I will always believe SS501... =))

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Has the korean version of this DVD been released?

SS501 fighting!