Sunday, October 24, 2010

[Pix] Park Jung Min at BON Fashion Show 10.22.10

Here's a surge of photos from 501_dg presenting Park Jung Min at the Spring/Summer 2011 Seoul Fashion Week held at SETEC last Friday. Jung Min is one of the guests in the fashion show by BON. He didn't take the runway but showed us his bright smile at the sideline.

He's skinny and many are worried. I'm one of those. So I left him another message again in Twitter yesterday saying 'We love seeing your bright smile. We love seeing you pout. But we would be blissfully happy if we see you gain more weight. Ok?' I hope he reads it.

Thanks Imane for sharing this here again.

Btw, take note that Jung Min has zits on his forehead. Probably he's stressed and too much late nights.





























credit 501 dg/baidu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still the sunshine boy!

sinthia said...

Soooo skinny... still handsome, but so skinny...

Anonymous said...

I hope someone close to him will give him a good advice that he is too skinny and needs to gain weight. I like his body before.

doris said...

HE'S THE BEST!
BEST 501% FAN-SERVICE MASTER I ALWAYS LOVE (:
EAT MORE DARLING!