Sunday, December 26, 2010

He's Back as Licensed Pro-Gamer^^

Much thanks to Babyjunnie501 for uploading the teaser of Kim Hyung Jun GAME Become a ProGamer Season2 which will be shown on MBC in January. Much thanks as well to Ode for the tip on her blog.

I have followed season 1 of this show and I really had a fun watching this and knowing Shark and other pro-gamers of MBC. I certain Team Liquid will sub this again. If you want to see some of season 1 vids and other stuff just click Game on the labels list below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he just can't hide his cuteness...i miss baby^^

Anonymous said...

I love this commercial. It is so cute. The first season was great and I can't wait for this next season to start.

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a great year for Kim Hyung Jun.

czakhareina said...

hahaha i miss this show.. baby was so funny in this show.. ^__^