Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bo Beep... never been this cute ^_^

Heaps of thanks Slam for uploading the vid on your YT channel and providing us translation on your blog.

Jung Min is soooo cute and yeah, just like what I mentioned above, 'Bo Beep' has never been this cute. ^_^

***

[Teaser Vid & Written Trans] Park Jung Min, Let's Be Friends (Taiwan Variety)

Credits: cllslam10 @YT + mamamating@SS501 tieba baidu



English Trans: cllslam10

Mickey Huang: Hey! Park Jung Min! My name is Mickey Huang (chinese: Huang Zhi Jiao). Let's be friends!

Jung Min: Nice to meet you, I am Park Jung Min, I know how to speak Mandarin.

Mickey Huang: Oh, know how to speak Mandarin? I bet he doesn't know how to sing "Bo Beep".

*start singing and dancing together*

Mickey Huang: He knows!!!! I lose already.

*start singing and dancing together again*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your post. Jong Min is very cute!!!!!