Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hyung Jun @ Haneda 02.18.11 frjom JjunAway

Anyone has info on the event of Hyung Jun in Japan yesterday? Not sure if I miss any tweets about the event or there isn't really any thing I saw in my timeline except the one tweeted by Hyung Jun thanking the fans. Anyway, if there's anyone who can give tip, we will appreciate it very much.

Meanwhile, let me share with you these photos taken last Friday at Haneda Airport when Hyung Jun arrived. These set of photos were posted by 지금갑니다 on SS601.com which came from the official board of Hyung Jun in Japan, kimhyungjun.jp.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im praying his solo album doing successfully in Korea, Japan and all asia!!!

Anonymous said...

he walks and dress like a real celebrity and a CEO..haha Baby always confidently and cheerfully swag...hihi

sinthia said...

I totally agree with the two comments above! ^_________^
He looks awesome, like a prince!