Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Pix of Jung Min @ Changi Airport 03.17.11

I am finally home after spending almost whole of my weekend working. Now I can post all the stuff that I have missed since internet speed at home is much faster than the one I had at the hotel.

It's Jung Min's 4th day and Singapore today and the last of the activities he has with the fans. At 5PM the Fan Meeting Party will proceed as planned. But before we get to see photos, watch videos and read stories from that event, let me share with you first few more photos of Jung Min taken at Changi Airport when he arrived on the 17th of March by Tenka posted on Baidu. Much thanks to misarange for the tip on the sidebar.

Like how Tenka was able to capture Jung Min doing some fan service. ^^







1 comment:

sinthia said...

He is really adorable, even he's feeling tired due to the flying time, he never fails in doing something cute to his fans. He is really considerate!