Thursday, August 18, 2011

[Article] Kyu Jong 'Goong' VIP Tix Sold Out in 6 Minutes

So happy to be reading this news in English. Thanks to xiaochu for the translation she shared on Quainte501.

I hope that there will be more shows for Kyu Jong in Goong. I a certain there'll be more wanting to see him on stage portraying Prince Shin.

***

[News] SS501 Kim KyuJong, Displays Hot Musical Ticketing Power

Credits : sportschosun + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


SS501 Kim KyuJong displayed powerful musical ticketing.

In the 1st ticketing for musical "Goong" opened on 16-Aug, the VIP seats for the sessions which Kim KyuJong will appear in has sold a lot in just 6 minutes. The remaining R-seats and S-seats were also left with just one or two seats, becoming an almost sold-out situation. Not just in Korea, but fans from other Asia countries also joined in, confirming Kim KyuJong's popularity once again. Kim KyuJong who finished his first stage in musical in Japan last June, shocked the fans with his stable acting and outstanding singing & dancing abilities, which is hard to believe that it was his first performance.

Musical "Goong" is a unique setting of constitutional monarchy in the current 2011 Republic of Korea, with the sweet love story between a lively high school student ChaeKyung and arrogant prince Shin, it will start on 16-Sep at a theatre in National Museum of Korea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for KJ!!
I just wish that I'm one of those fans who bought the ticket~
I'm sooo happy for our boys! they're doing soo good these time around ^^ looking forward for his comeback too!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Kyu Jong! :D I'm glad all his hard work has really paid off and he's getting the recognition he deserves!

Anonymous said...

So proud and happy for our sweet Kyu!

Anonymous said...

of course its a sold out dont u know he is a ss501...proud to be their fan

sinthia said...

I'm glad reading this. I'm proud of triple S showing their support. I wish I could be there too... surely his performance will be great!!