Saturday, February 11, 2012

[Article] The Kiss was Kyu Jong's Idea

And I believe that it's a good idea to put that scene in the drama which I am looking forward to see this weekend.

Do check out this article that I am shoving here from AllKPop courtesy of leesa86.

***

[News} f(x)’s Luna & SS501′s Kim Kyu Jong share a kiss on ‘Ajumma Go Bong Shil’

by leesa86 / AllKPop


Luna of girl group f(x) and SS501‘s Kim Kyu Jong shared their first kiss in their drama, ‘Saving Ajumma Go Bong Shil‘!

The kiss scene was reportedly Kim Kyu Jong’s own idea, and the singer remarked, “It was just an idea I threw out, in order to establish the love relationship in the drama, and… I am grateful to the writer…”

“I was really nervous, and I hope that all of you will tune in to find out what happens in the relationship,” he added.

His co-star Luna expressed her emotions saying, “I know that I am still lacking in a lot of ways, but I will work hard considering this is my first time acting.”

This kiss scene is drawing major attention from viewers everywhere, as it was one that took place between two of today’s top idol stars.

Check out the making-of clip of the kiss scene HERE!

No comments: