Saturday, March 31, 2012

[Vid] Kyu Jong's Interview in Music Gang in Bangkok

Finally, I am back at my hotel room and will be able to rest my back and feet.  I feel so sore.  It's been a busy day.  I think I have missed a lot  today. Though I get to know what's been going on, thanks to Twitter, I have been too slow though in updating. Sigh... 

Anyway, I have seen many photos of Kyu Jong on Twitter when he arrived in Bangkok, at his hotel and at the Music Gang interview, he looks so handsome and seems to have gain some weight.  The interview on Music Gang has been posted on YouTube already and I am shoving it here.  Much thanks to veggiedelight for sending the link to the YouTube channel of . Thanks also to one Unknown for sharing the link on the sidebar.



Ei, handsome, right?  Can't wait to see and know what's going to happen in tomorrow's fan meeting.

Before I end this post, let me share with you photos taken by DevilDenise at the hotel.  Much thanks Denise!





3 comments:

etet said...

*whispers*

Here in the office "working" but couldn't resist the urge to take a peek. ahhhhh... looking so cute and adorable.

Also saw some "familiar" faces! Must make our Kyu Jong feel good seeing all the support from everyone....

Have Fun and Give him all our LOVE!

OK... Got's to go back to work...

*shhhhhhhh*

etet said...

*whispers*

I'm at work but couldn't resist taking a peek.... ahhh so cute and adorable, especially cute just being "Kyu Jong" at the hotel...

Also recognized some "familiar faces"... have a wonderful time with Kyu Jong! Sure he appreciates the love and support...

OK gots to go.....

*shhhhh*

etet said...

Have been stealing peeks all day in the office to catch glimpses of this adorable guy.... Love that Kyu being Kyu pic..... Also see some familiar faces!!!! :)

ThanKYU ALL for the updates, pics, and vids!!!!!! Although I wish I could be in Bangkok, I know Kyu Jong appreciates all the support and love that you'll bring to him....