Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Little Bit of This and Than 05.09.12

There is so little news for today so I won't keep this post long.

First news about SS501 on my timeline today was the news about Young Saeng filming a music video for his upcoming album which is said to be coming out end of May.  From a tweet early this morning, it says that they have been filming since 4AM.  At 4:35PM @hyeongjin2 tweeted and said that they are still filming the music video and that he's tired.  Then he said to check Young Saeng's website for photos that will be uploaded later.

Alright, and just at around 9:27PM B2M tweeted...
He is Back D-DAY 13
... could this be the comeback of Young Saeng?

And at around 10:07PM tonight, B2M tweeted again saying....
120522 YS 2nd mini album [SOLO] release...R U Ready?? http://pic.twitter.com/uBtWhTOH

With regard to Hyun Joong, there was news earlier that he might play  at the FCMen Open on the 13th of May.  Late this afternoon, KeyEast issued a notice at hyun-joong.com saying that that Hyun Joong will not be participating due to his schedule.

Since, I've mentioned KeyEast, let me just share here this news that I read since who knows other members of KeyEast might just appear at the movie premier of 'Everything About My Wife' which stars  Im So Jung who also belongs to KeyEast. According to the news I read,  Bae Yong Joon and Kim Soo Hyeon will support her tomorrow, 10th of May by attending the VIP premiere in COEX Megabox.

Finally, about Jung Min. Well,  not really about Jung Min but something about his cute little doggie.    I read on Twitter that his dog Dukki passed away today at such a young age (his probably only 3 months old). T_T . At first I was wondering how fans got to learn about this until I read that  the news came from JM's 누나's Facebook account, click HERE to see image of the message left in FB and HERE for the translation of the message

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of the week everyone!

6 comments:

ollee said...

Oh dear, it's a sad day for Jung Min, he cried. It's pain me to see you so sad, I'm so sorry for your lost, R.I.P. Dukki!

Honeypizza said...

I am sad... i like dogs ;(

Honeypizza said...

@ Liezel, will you able to post photos of Mr. Bae YJ? i am also a fan of him ^ ^ thanks anyway for the hard work by up dating this blogs regularly. Keep up ^ ^

Anonymous said...

R.I.P dukki and to Jungmin pls be strong and stay happy n healthy although you ar having a tough year but if you think positive with love in your heart all misery will seems nothing at all.....jungmin fighting

Anonymous said...

That explains why JM had been so "quiet" of late. My heart aches and I'm worried sick for JM now. Hope he will find comfort and strength from family, friends and US who love him. Really misses him and his bright smile that lite up the whole world.

Anonymous said...

omg...that is terrible. hope jungmin is ok :(