Thursday, July 12, 2012

[Vids & Pix] Jung Min @ Blaze for ROMEO 07.12.12

Today in Japan, Jung Min performed at the launching of ROMEO in Blaze.

According to tweets, he sang two songs from the new Japanese album. Here are videos of Jung Min performing courtesy of 's YouTube channel. Much thanks to @p_jungmin43 for the tip in Twitter.



Geez, miss hearing  and seeing Jung Min.

Ei, both songs are sounding good. Really like the beat. I hope I can get a copy of the album when it is already out.

Here are photos shared by fans on Twitter.

courtesy of @ttmmkk_ooo927 / Twitter

courtesy of @ttmmkk_ooo927 / Twitter

courtesy of AllforPJM

Adding more vids from 's YouTube channel.



Short MV of 'Tonight's the Night'

courtesy of


courtesy of


courtesy of


courtesy of

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..I love it..love it..AMAZING really *__*
sooo sexy sooo hot..Jung min ♡
we miss you so much ..♡park jung min fighting ♡

Anonymous said...

OMO!!!! OMO!!!! Went to d link and watched d teaser of the MV for Give Me Your Heart... Now my heart is really GONE... OMG.. how am I supposed to wait until Sep??!!! AARRGGHH.. I want it NOW!!!!

Lilue said...

Omo.. Jung Min sounds amazing.. Cant wait..

Anonymous said...

I love dark JungMin or should I now refer to him as ROMEO? hehehe he fits rock style perfectly and his voice,my God, everytime he says 'Give me your HEART' I go to heaven, that growl ahhh. Jungmin-ah, I have already given you my heart long time ago, my heart will be yours forever.

Anonymous said...

OHH MMYYY.... the 2nd single... the sexy moves.... my nose is bleeddiiinnggg.....

Anonymous said...

The same like "Not alone".
Good luck.

tetsu_girl said...

Jung Min, why are you so cool?! i am shaking. *q* awesome performance! i love the songs and his voice, the dance and his movies, the theme and his stage presence. HORSE POWER SEXY CHARISMA! can't wait!!

ys said...

ss501makiko's fancams are awesome. Loving Tonight's the Night choreography. You know which part, right?...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jung Min never fails to surprise us with his images and stage performance. Its all amazing. I just could not understand how Park Jung Min can be so mysterious, so dark, so sexy, yet so talented. I like Tonight's the Night very much, and the part Jung Min reveals his tiny waist is so so so hot, nosebleeding. I love both "Give Me Your Heart" and "Tonight's the Night". Both songs are very strong and addictive. Jung Min, I have already given you my heart, and tonight's the night - Love Park Jung Min.