Tuesday, May 28, 2013

S/Tweet Treat from Young Saeng

Oh yeah, I know I haven't been posting sweet tweet treats from quite a number of months now but I know you guys are not missing on anything.  ^_^ I was also supposed to post the tweets of Kyu Jong last week but was not able to do so.  But this time around, since I have the time and cannot help myself sharing these tweets of Young Saeng, I made this  post.

***

SS501 members are making TripleS excited recently especially with their Twitter posts.  Hee and not to forget that SS501's upcoming 8th year debut anniversary is on the 8th of June. ^^

And today, Young Saeng uploaded photo of him with Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun.

Here is the photo with translation that I lifted from the translation of @xioachu1004 on Twitter.

@mystyle1103 : Why is the photo I'm gonna upload on 8 June being circulated?;;;ㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ



But prior to the above tweet, Young Seang first tweeted this...

@mystyle1103: With HyungJun~~ recent lives of us!! Group photo.. (to be posted) on 8 June...keke ㅋㅋ


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the photos are recent, based on YS tweet. Glad they get together, am sure if HJL skeds permitted, he would be there too. I love these 5 guys :-)

eizra said...

I miss them.